Manage Your Internal Wellness Program More Effectively With The RechargedMD Online Platform
Grow Your Internal Wellness Program
Our customizable 4-phase approach is designed to meet your needs, support physicians, and promote organizational health.
- interview to assess organizational needs
- meeting with senior leadership and key stakeholders
- generating a roadmap for creating your wellness program
Physician Coach Training
- certification program to train internal physicians
- Training techniques for 1:1 and group coaching
Online Platform Implementation
- Easily schedule internal peer coaching
-Scalable platform that can be used to work across departments
Re-evaluation & Maintenance
- Post-assessment tools
- Measure impact
- Promote sustainable change
2. Offerings2.1 Offerings. We provide a number of Offerings on or through the Site, including, but not limited to, career coaching consultations for users, consultations for leadership training, appointment scheduling, chat and messaging functions, surveys and assessments, professional support, and certifications and educational programs. We may, from time to time and in our sole discretion, change, modify, update, or remove any or all Offerings, with or without notice to you. 2.2 No Guarantee. Although we attempt to provide quality Offerings, you understand and acknowledge that we cannot and do not promise, represent, warrant, or guarantee specific results, or any results, from using the Site or Offerings. Any statement of success or results is for general informative purposes only. 2.3 Temporary Interruptions. You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the Site may occur as normal events that are out of our control. Though we try to make our Site and Offerings available at all times, except for planned time for maintenance, we make no warranty or guarantee that they will be available. We disclaim any warranty, express or implied, of availability of or access to the Site or Offerings. Any Offerings available on this Site are provided "AS IS" and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery, or failure to store any user communications, material posted by you, or personalization settings. 2.4 Hardware, Third-Party Networks and Software. We do [MP1] not warrant that your mobile device or computer will be able to access and support the Site or Offerings. You are solely responsible for ensuring that your mobile device or computer or can access and support the Site and Offerings. You also understand and agree that we have no control over the third-party networks or services that we may use to provide you with Offerings. Please ensure that if any Offerings are provided via electronic means, that your technology is working in advance of the scheduled appointment time. We are not responsible for issues or delays related to your technology.
4. Third-Party Websites, Products, and Links"4.1 Third-Party Websites and Information. This Site may redirect or link to other websites, or may otherwise include references to information, products or services made available by unaffiliated third parties. While we strive to work with trusted, reputable providers, from time to time such sites may contain information, material or policies that some may find inappropriate or personally objectionable. We are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, decency, or legality of content hosted by third party websites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references made on those websites. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with us, the Site, or Offerings, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. By accepting a redirect or link to other websites, you agree to adhere to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of those websites. You understand that these third-party websites and providers are not screened by RechargedMD and enter said websites and providers at your own risk. 4.2 Products and Promotions. From time to time, the Site or Offerings may include information about products and promotions offered by third parties. You may purchase products from or participate in promotions of third parties whose promotions or products are listed on the Site or Offerings. Any such correspondence or promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services by those third parties, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated therewith, are solely between you and the third party. We assume no liability, obligation, or responsibility for any part of any such purchase or promotion. 4.3 Affiliate Disclosure. We may have an affiliate relationship with third parties and affiliates to whose products and services we link or promote. Because of this relationship, we may earn a commission on products or services purchased by you from a third-party affiliate. We are not responsible for, and you agree not to hold us liable for, any products or services purchased by you from a third-party affiliate, nor are we responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of your use of any third-party product or service linked to from our Site or in our Services.
7. Payments, Refunds, Cancellations, and Guarantees"7.1 Pricing. All costs will be paid upfront. Both you and RechargedMD may cancel at any time for any reason prior to the expiration of the plan with seven (7) days written notice. If the plan is cancelled early, you will be refunded a pro-rated amount. You will be charged for any consultations that have been completed with no refunds. 7.2 Payment Methods. We accept payments from all major credit cards and PayPal. Should an issue with your credit card or PayPal arise, please contact those respective companies. We are not liable for any issues or delays related to the use of any third-party payment processor. 7.3 Rescheduling. If you need to reschedule a consultation, you must notify us at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance of your scheduled consultation. If you notify us within the twenty-four (24) preceeding your scheduled consultation or miss your consultation without notifying us, you will be charged for the consultation without a refund. We will attempt in good faith to reschedule your consultation, but we cannot guarantee that your consultation will be able to be rescheduled.
9. Termination of Use9.1 Grounds for Termination. You agree that we may, in our sole and absolute discretion, terminate, or suspend your access to all or part of the Site or Offerings with or without notice and for any reason or no reason at all, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity may be grounds for refusing to permit your access to this Site or Offerings, and reporting you to the proper authorities, if necessary. 9.2 Your Termination. If you have registered for an Account, you may also terminate these Terms at any time, for any reason or no reason at all, by contacting us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting termination. 9.2 Effect of Termination. Upon termination, your right to use the Site or Offerings will immediately cease and any license granted herein will be revoked. As a result of Account closure and your termination of these Terms, YOU MUST NOT ACCESS THE SITE OR OFFERINGS. Except as otherwise required by law, if your Account is closed for any reason, you will no longer have access to User Content you keep on or through the Site or Offerings and that that any closure of your Account may involve deletion of any User Content stored in your Account for which we have no liability whatsoever. We, in our sole discretion and as permitted or required by law, may retain some or all of your Account information. We are not liable to you or any third party for any claims for damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection this Section 9. Sections 1, 3.11, 8, 11.1, 11.2, 11.3, 11.4, shall survive termination, as well as any other provision that, by nature of the understanding of that section must be effective after termination.
10. Email Contact10.1 We may occasionally contact you with follow up, marketing, or advertisements via email that we think would be of interest to you. If you receive contact from us, with or without an Account, then you have shared your interest in receiving information in the future, or have made a previous purchase or inquiry on our Site or Offerings. Out of respect to our clients, we value your right not to receive this correspondence. In the event that you no longer wish to receive contact from us (with the exception of information directly pertaining to your order or inquiry) you can contact us by email at email@example.com or click “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of any of our emails to opt-out of our mailing list.